Friday, January 27, 2012

Food Waste Friday / Sad looking orange



I am joining Kristen from The Frugal Girl, to talk about the food that I wasted this week.  I think I am pretty good at not wasting much, so I checked the fridge and I had two things that I wasted this week.



Heavy Cream it was half full, I had it on the door of the fridge, that's why it started curdling so fast, if it was summer I might could have salvaged it and made some ice cream.

The poor orange that I zested last week when I made Whole Wheat Vanilla Sugar Cookies, I put it in a storage bag on the door of the fridge in the back of some other things so I forgot all about it, it got all wrinkled and brown looking, don't think I can salvage that.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Food Waste Friday. Looks like you had a good week as far as waste is concerned. Looking forward to exploring some of the recipes on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to FWF! I used to be WAY better about joining in every week, but I've slacked off a lot lately. Got to get better about that. :)

    You had a great first week. My first week was so awful it was painful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...