Monday, January 16, 2012

Homemade Buttermilk

One day I didn't have buttermilk in the fridge and was making a batch of cupcakes ingredients were mixing so I couldn't run to the store. so I though to myself what makes buttermilk, of course milk and then it had to be something with a little acidic, so I thought vinegar and/or lemon juice. I was correct here is the easy recipe

1 tablespoon of white vinegar
1 cup of milk

let it sit for 5 minutes and there you have it HOMEMADE BUTTERMILK, there is nothing better that having freshly made something instead of dealing with all the unhealthy ingredients and it also saves you money because you always have milk in the fridge and vinegar in the pantry.

Try it!

1 comment:

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...