Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Update for the Week

I am always tweaking every recipe that I do to make it better, so I made 
Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chunk Cookie
They were so chewy and good.  They were ate up so fast, so I must have mastered that cookie, YAY! I can check that one off my list.

Wednesday will be my baking day, here is what I will be baking:

-Healthy mini cupcakes (they are so cute) lemon, red velvet
-New cookie - Chocolate Orange Chocolate Chip Cookie (that sounds YUMMY)
-Tweak the old fashioned Chocolate Chip Cookie

I will have pictures of these in my Thursday blog.

Have a blessed Tuesday, stay warm, and dry.

1 comment:

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...