Friday, February 10, 2012

Food Waste Friday / Almost good week



I almost had a good week, I went grocery shopping yesterday (BJ's and Shoprite), and once I came back I was moving things around in the fridge so that everything can fit in and lo and behold there was 2 containers back there, where did they come from:

-Yellow rice (which I think I cooked 2 weeks ago)
-1 measly piece of italian sausage with a little sauce on it (I don't know when that was cooked)

I also had a container of whole wheat wide noodles, that are fine I can throw them in a pot with some cream of mushroom soup and that can be a lunch meal :-)

I thought I would have no waste this week and then boom, I was hit with these two containers way in the back of the fridge.

*I have no pictures I was too disgusted and I was putting my grocery's away*

I will try again next week!

1 comment:

  1. Some how the black hole of the refrigerator seems to hide all kinds of stuff from us time to time. Good luck next week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...