Saturday, February 18, 2012

No Bake Cookies




Yesterday I made a NO BAKE COOKIE, I love it because there are a few ingredients, and it tastes GREAT.  It is a nice and healthy cookie that you can just pop in your mouth.  My kids were a little reluctant to try because if how they looked but once they ate it they were like "These cookies taste like homemade granola bars", and indeed they do. Try these out for yourself, nice and easy cookies, no sifting any flour, all you need is your stove top, fridge and a few ingredients.


Mixture



Before they go in the fridge to cool






Ingredients

1/4 cup fat free milk
1/4 cup of light brown sugar
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1/4 cup of natural peanut butter
1/2 tsp of cocoa
1 1/2 cup of quicks oats
1/2 tsp vanilla

In a saucepan bring to a boil milk, sugar, butter, cocoa and peanut butter.  Stir in oatmeal and vanilla.  Drop by spoonfuls (I rolled them up in little balls) on parchment paper baking sheet and cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes, take out and eat YUMMY!
YUMMY! No Bake Cookies

7 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the guest post you did. That no bake recipe sounds amazing and we are pretty avid cookie eaters! I will definitely give this recipe a shot!
    http://my-kindof-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I found an article by you as a Guest Blogger on another blog. I like the Almond balls. I am now following you and would love for you to follow me if you'd like.

    I also would like to see if you wanted to be a Guest Blogger on my Healthy blog and talk about eating healthy cost.

    Thank you,
    http://randomtipsonhealthyeating.com
    http://mommieagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, you are a baking (or this case no baking) goddess. Love your blog and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound so yummy!! We'll have to try it sometime after I'm eating sugar again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No-bake? Sounds like these are right up my alley these days. Cookie treats in less than half the time? Woo-hoo! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy. Looks like it makes a "just right" amount?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe these are no-bake! I must try this at home. They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...