Friday, March 9, 2012

Event: Lots of Pictures of My Healthy Cupcakes and Cookies



What fun it is to set up your cupcake and cookie table at an event.  I had my twins there helping me even though they kept asking can they have a cupcake, I mean really!  I love setting up because not only are you a baker, but now you have to create in your mind how you want your cupcake and cookie table to look.  You really want to impress the people.  I believe I did a great job tonight.  I have another event at the same place on next Saturday where I will be providing Thin Mint Cupcakes and Key Lime Pie Cupcakes for St. Patrick's Day.

For this event I made Mini Cupcakes - Lemon Blossom with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting, Red Velvet with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting, Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and Chocolate Surprise Cookies.

Check out the beautiful labels that you see on the table, they were made by my dear friend Laurel, she also made my business cards, she is so talented.

Here are some pictures of the cupcake and cookie table where I showcased my healthy treats.  Thanks for looking.

Red Velvet
Lemon Blossom


Cupcake and Cookie Table

Lemon Blossom Cupcakes
Red Velvet Cupcakes


See those beautiful LABELS

Oatmeal Raisin

Cupcakes


Chocolate Surprise Cookies

2 comments:

  1. How fun...great opportunity to get some great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela, My name is Sharon and I have a question. I am very very new to the cup cake business and was wondering if I could ask you for some advice. I am going to be a part of a charity event, it's my 1st time doing something like this and I have no idea how to even begin. There are about 100+ people attending. And I am planning on making 3 different kinds of mini cupcake one of them including your chocolate nuttella cuppie. How should I prepare, what should I expect, is 200 too much for 100 and a few people? what kind of signs should I make?

    Any help would be GREATLY appeciated!!!
    Thank you,

    Sharon.
    Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...