Monday, March 26, 2012

Gluten Free Fudge Cookies




Here is a recipe that I got from King Arthur Recipes a while back and I had it hidden in my recipe book.  These cookies are really GOOD,  and I am not just saying that. Best of all they are flourless, rich chocolate cookies with no added fat, and no gluten.  Plus they are so easy to make, just stir together a few simple ingredients, scoop onto a baking sheet, and bake for 8 minutes. 


Ingredients

2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup cocoa powder
3 large egg whites
2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract

Directions

Preheat oven to 350, line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
Mix together all of the ingredients until nice and smooth.
Drop the cookie dough onto the baking sheets.
Bake for 8 minutes.
Remove the cookies from the oven, and allow them to cool right on the pan.

*You should get 16 large cookies


ENJOY!

____________________________________________________

Make sure to go over to Applestone Drive and enter the wonderful giveaway that Sara has going on.  She has made a beautiful pillow, that can go with any decor.

____________________________________________________ 

I am linking up Here

14 comments:

  1. These sound delicious! I will be trying these! I love chocolate and have always loved this type of cookie. Thanks for a great recipe. They might be fun to make for Easter too! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great - and I will be sharing your recipe with my GF friend, she will love these :-) And thanks for posting at Scrumptious Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!
    These cookies are perfect to Passover

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great! Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe.

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely going to try this. I love that there are so little ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a makeover! Pretty background! These cookies...oh they look heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - it's hard to believe that these cookies have no fat in them! I'll have to give them a try. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a friend coming over tomorrow night who can't eat gluten....
    Might have to surprise her with this!
    Leigh@ oneandoneequalstwinfun.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look delicious! I've made something similar to this a few times and it always turns out so rich and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these look so good! New follower via the Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum! I am gluten intolerant!!! Thanks for the recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look easy, chewy, and heavenly!

    Thanks for sharing this last week at Drab to Fab!!
    Here's the link to this week's party. Come on back and share your fabulousness :)
    http://www.amynjesse.com/2012/05/drab-to-fab-link-up-15.html

    Have a great weekend.

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...