Monday, March 12, 2012

I am a FINE FEATHERED FRIEND over at MOM'S BEST NEST

I have been selected as a FINE FEATHERED FRIEND over at Mom's Best Nest join in on the FLOCK TOGETHER BLOG HOP .  Thanks so much for the opportunity!

This week's "Fine Feathered Friend" and guest host is Pamela at

Pamela's Heavenly Treats
Pamela's Heavenly Treats

I must first say that without God none of this would be possible. I am a wife, mother of 6, homeschool teacher and I have a small Healthy Cupcakes & Cookie business. Everything that I make is made with 100% Whole Wheat Flour and my secret ingredients. You will not know that you are eating healthy when you taste these treats.

What a "treat" this site is to those of us with a sweet tooth! The only thing better than a yummy cupcake is a yummy cupcake made from a health conscious recipe. Next time I'm in ready to make some sweet treats, this will be the first place I visit to pick up some great recipes. Please stop by and follow her with me!


Join in on the blog hop, go to Mom's Best Nest and link your blog.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have you as the Fine Feathered Friend at Flock Together this week. Hope you make lots of new friends!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...