Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I've been Tagged!

 I was recently tagged by Sara over at Applestone Drive, how exciting this is, I have never been tagged for anything!
Who is up for a fun get to know you game?

Here are the rules:

You must post rules
Answer the 11 questions presented to you by your tagger.
Create 11 questions to ask the bloggers you plan to tag.
Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
Let them know you tagged them.

Here are the questions that I have to answer from Sara


1. What city would you most want to live in?
Boston

2. What did you want to be when you grew up?

A Teacher


3. What is your ideal vacation (money not being a factor)?
Travel all around France and Italy

4. What makes your blog unique?

I am writing about something the I love to do, which is bake, and implement healthy eating to baking
5. Who is your very best friend?
Wendy (I love her so much) she has been there for me through good and bad times

6. Do you have a hidden talent?
I can admit I can sing and dance

7. What is your favorite movie?
The Color Purple

8. What is your favorite flower?

Tulip

9. Morning person or Night owl?
Morning person, by 9pm I am falling asleep in the couch :-0
10. Who is one person who has inspired you?
I have to say my husband, he never gives up on anything, and that inspires me so much
11. What has been your favorite age so far?
Let's see I have to say 35 because I was dont having babies :-) So now I can raise them, and grow with them all.

And the blogs I'm tagging are:

(My apologies if you've already been tagged!)


Here are my questions
1. What is your favorite color?
2. How did you get started with blogging?
3. What is your favorite TV show?
4. What is your favorite dessert?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
6.  If you were stranded on an island, who would you want with you?
7. What is your style of fashion?
8. What color is your hair?
9. What season do you most like?
10. What is your favorite holiday?
11. What is your favorite book?

Please make sure you visit these wonderful blogs!



2 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun!

    I found you on Welcome Wednesday! Looking forward to your posts.
    www.diamondsdogtagsdiapers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to show you some blog luv! def enjoyed this post new follower! :)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...