Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Social / My Blog is Being Featured


How to participate:


1.  Follow your hosts (The Kurtz Corner & The Sasse Life).
2. Follow the Featured blog. (Pamela's Heavenly Treats)


3.  Link up your blog's home page -- not a specific link or you will be deleted!
4. Visit at least 2 other blogs and make some friends!
5. Let your friends know by posting this button. The more, the merrier!


The Sasse Life












Featured Blog:





Hi! I am Pamela from Pamela's Heavenly Treats. I am a wife, mother of 6 (5 boys and a baby girl), homeschool teacher and I have a small Healthy Cupcake & Cookie business. Everything that I make is made with 100% Whole Wheat Flour and my secret ingredients.  I LOVE to bake and my family loves to test out all my healthy treats. I just opened up an Etsy Shop-Pamela's Heavenly Treats where I make my healthy cupcake and cookie mixes. Come on over to my blog at Pamela's Heavenly Treats where you can get mouthwatering healthy cupcake and cookie recipes and pictures of my treats.
Let's see 5 silly things about me



1. I don't like getting my picture taken, I feel weird don't know why, I am always the one behind the camera.








2. When I eat, I have to eat my veggies and sides before I eat my meat.








3. I always have my hair in a ponytail, when I have my hair down, my kiddies ask me where I am going.








4. I never wear makeup, I have a makeup case but it never gets used.








5. I use the same mug every morning for my coffee, eventhough I have a cabinet full of mugs.





Let's get social! 

12 comments:

  1. The coffee mug that I'm using right now is exactly 14 years old. It was a gift when I graduated in high school, and I've never used any other mug ever since. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pam!! Will participate in this blog hop - which is pretty obvious since I left a link haha :) Anyhoo, happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela, great site. I try to put your button on my site, I am having issues with it not showing up. I will the code again. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the feature!! You're so pretty, why don't you like your picture taken? (And I LoL'd at #3, my oldest asks me the same thing because I do the same thing!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to get it fixed, I dont what is wrong with it, I have to get someone to make me another one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, it is wonderful to get to know more about you. I hope you have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. COngrats on being featured! I agree with Sarah - you SHOULD take your photo - we are just getting older and older, so enjoy yourself NOW!
    Happy SUnday Blog hop :)
    Leigh@oneandoneequalstwinfun.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came from VB, I've joined the hop. I'm following the hosts and several others I've visited, and invite you all to follow back.

    Look forward to your visits.
    Michele
    http://kidswonderart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much everyone for saying such wonderful things about me and my site :-) I so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Great blog! Following you now. SO glad to learn more about you with the 5 silly things- glad to "meet" you!!

    www.bearrabbitbear.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...