Friday, March 16, 2012

Who's behind Pamela's Heavenly Treats?



 I thought it was time to put my face out there, for all who do not know me, here is the face behind Pamela's Heavenly Treats.  I rarely take pictures, I am always the one snapping them.  Here I am, the person behind making heavenly treats HEALTHY.  I had someone say to me I would have thought an older lady was behind these healthy treats, the reason he gave me was because the treats taste so good, pure, rich but are HEALTHY, and he loved that.  So on that note, I am not an old lady, I might feel like one sometimes, but I am only in my mid 30's but as my kids say your old :-) of course to them I am. 

A little background, I learned to cook and bake from my grandmother, I was about 11 cooking full Sunday dinners all by myself including dessert.  I cooked an entire Thanksgiving dinner including 4 desserts when I was 16 (my grandmother was in the hospital because she had knee surgery) so someone had to fix the meal and it was me, and my grandfather said this food tastes just like your grandmothers.  So I learned from the best, and I just incorporated all of her recipes plus my own to make HEALTHY desserts.  When we think of dessert, we say oh that is going to be good because it contains sugar, all purpose flour, imitation extracts and other unhealthy ingredients.  So when I thought of how can I come up with some good wholesome HEALTHY desserts I thought hey why not try to make cupcakes and cookies healthy, and to my surprise IT WORKED. 

I had a man the other week say to me (he was eating one of my Oatmeal Raisin Cookies) these cookies are HEAVENLY!  That made my day, sometimes I say to myself is this real, or am I dreaming.  I just love to make other people happy, and when I see people eating my treats and loving them that makes my day.

So here I am Pamela just an ordinary lady, nothing special about me.  Come on over and say HI!  I also want to thank everyone who is following me though email, google, linky etc.  I so appreciate that, can't believe I have over 80 followers that I can see and I don't know how many email followers.  Thanks again for making my blog and business a success in just 3 months.

*Make sure you stop by my new ETSY SHOP where you can buy my healthy cupcake and cookie mixes*

~I also wanted to let fellow bloggers know that there is this new free site, that you can upload your pictures to and make so many different effects, text, borders it is a wonderful site, its called PICMONKEY go and check it out.

Have a blessed weekend!

*Next week: S'more Cupcakes ( I made them and they were so gooey and good)  and  Orange Cupcakes w/brown sugar walnut glaze (these taste like orange sherbet with maple syrup) you don't want to miss this because these cupcakes are GOOD, GOOD and GOOD!

5 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thank you for joining our Welcome Wednesday blog hop! We hope to see you stop by weekly and even maybe enter some of our giveaways and check out our freebies & deals! We are so happy to be new followers of your blog and can't wait to come back! You are more than welcome to grab our special Welcome Wednesday button which will link you directly to our hop each week & that also helps spread the word about our great event!

    THANKS!
    Kristin & Jaime
    --
    Take It From Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is so exciting that you just started your own business from something that you love to do and believe in. I always find it so inspiring when women take their passions and turn it into a business. I also love the fact that you bake with natural, healthy ingredients. So glad I found you over at voiceBoks, I look forward to reading more about you and the s'more cupcakes sound great, so I will surely drop by to read about them! I'm now happily following you! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to finally "meet" you. I love seeing your beautiful dessert creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to "see" you! Thanks for joining Flock Together this week. Are you on Pinterest? I'd love to follow you there too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...