Sunday, April 29, 2012

Book Review / The Necessity of an Enemy

125 x 125
 
This book review is very fitting for today (Sunday) because it is a Godly read.  I haven't had time for such reading of books, when I have my quiet time with the Lord, I read my bible verses and write in my journal, so I excited to be able to take the time to read this wonderful book "The Necessity of an Enemy" the title tells it all.  We have enemies around us at all times, from people, mindsets, weaknesses and certain situations that try to destroy your passion for God's plan for your life.  The author Ron Carpenter, Jr. is a pastor and has had his obstacles with the enemy trying to destroy his destiny, but God gets all the glory, and comes out on top.

What I got out of this book reading, was that when we accept God as our personal savior, the enemy starts that same minute, tests, trials and tribulations will come your way to build your strength.  You need to know that when the enemy comes against you, you must be doing something right, or your breakthrough is right around the corner.  Its the enemies role to create certain circumstances around you that challenge your faith.  Peter didn't walk on water, he walked on the word/faith. Remember the bigger the enemy, the bigger the footstool. God will use your enemy as your footstool, thanks you Jesus.

I give this book 10 stars, it is a must read, for all of God's people, to understand and have faith in God and his plan for your life.

~Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord~


I was sent a copy of this book to give an honest review Blogging for Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...