Monday, April 23, 2012

Flourless - Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies




  
If you have a peanut butter cookie recipe, throw that recipe in the garbage and put this one in its place, that's what I did.  This is the easiest, moistest, most peanut buttery tasting cookie that I have ever had, and I am not just saying that.  The best part is this healthy cookie is flourless, gluten free and GOOD!  My kids love this cookie, when they see me taking peanut butter out for a recipe they say mama are you about to make those cookies, its too funny.  I also made these for my homeschool coop group for a party and it took about 10 minutes and all the cookies were gone.  Just remember while you are eating them; that they are a healthy treat.  So you don't have to worry if you eat 3 or 4. 

Here is the recipe:
Ingredients
Preheat oven 350
1 cup of Natural Peanut Butter
(I use the kind with the peanut oil on the top)
1 cup of light brown sugar
1 fresh egg
1tsp gluten free vanilla (or homemade if you make your own)

Directions

Add all ingredients to your mixer and mix until well incorporated. Using a small scooper, roll like a ball, place on parchment paper lined baking sheet and then press down with a fork, to give it that pressed look.  Bake for 10 minutes, let sit for 2 minutes, transfer to wire rack.

Makes about 30 cookies
Enjoy!

I am linking up here!

12 comments:

  1. I have to recommend this to a riend. She can't have gluten. This is useful for me to have when she comes over. Thanks Pamela!
    Leigh
    www.oneandoneequalstwinfun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my family's favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, the fact that I have all these ingredients and it really does sound healthy makes this a must try this week. You really are very impressive Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to try this. I tried a different GF peanut butter cookie recipe a while back and it just tasted like pure sugar. This one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound delicious!! Unfortunately my son has a very serious peanut allergy, but I will pass this recipe on to all my peanut butter friends!!! You always have the best recipes! I love that this is gluten free too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look delicious. I am always looking for new cookie recipes and these being healthy make it that much better!

    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mouth is watering already! My son has a peanut allergy so this one is not for us, but I will go check your etsy store for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This may sound crazy but I have a real infatuation with cookies that have the fork criss cross on the top. I think it's fun to do and fun to eat! These sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a family of celiacs this is our favorite go to cookie recipe when we are visiting family or friends last minute. Of course, if you are making it for others who are gluten free make sure the peanut butter jar has not been contaminated with bread crumbs.

    Thanks for joining us for feed me friday!
    Natalie @ Great Contradictions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those look delicious! ...I think I just found my new go to recipe! ;) Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peanut butter cookies are my all time favorite (even better than chocolate chip)!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...