Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pamela's Heavenly Treats - Etsy Shop



I wanted to take a minute of your time, to tell you about my Etsy Shop where you can get my dry ingredients to make my heavenly treats.  I have cupcake and cookie mixes and even have one baked item in my shop, Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies.  I opened the shop March of this year, and have had a lot of love shown to me, people sending me wonderful messages and I had one sale so far. 

~Here is what I offer~

S'more Cookie Mix
Vanilla Citrus Cookie Mix
Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookie mix
Chocolate Surprise Cookie Mix
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (baked)
Red Velvet Cupcake Mix
Vanilla Pudding Cupcake Mix
Chocolate Cupcake Mix

You already know that I bake with 100% whole wheat flour, and the finest ingredients, all you have to do is add a few common ingredients and you will have your own Heavenly Treat.

Thanks so much for looking at my Etsy Shop!

10 comments:

  1. I did not know you had a shop as well. Great idea! So glad you shared. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept on pinning your goodies on my Pinterest board! They're so yummy to look at! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great that you are able to share these delicious muffins with everyone! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela... it all looks so good and nummy! Many Blessings on your endeavor!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to gain weight by just looking at your heavenly creation :) I love love love sweet! If we we're neighbors, you'd hide from me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that!!! What a great idea Pamela!! I love it, it would make a really cute Mother's day gift too, especially for your other mom friends. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog today! Now I am sitting here with my mouth watering, wondering how much I can afford to buy :) Love it.
    xoxo
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments, I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awesome that you sell these yummy mixes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...