Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday



 ~Just a few pictures of my cupcake and cookie dishes that I have made, all of my treats are made with 100% whole wheat flour, healthy and taste amazing~


Key Lime Pie Cupcake (so good and moist, and it really tasted like key lime)

 Red Velvet Cookies (These were so good, I also made cookie sandwiches with these)

 Lemon Cupcakes (My favorite lemon flavor)



 Vanilla Pudding Cupcake (Made with homemade vanilla pudding, so good)




Vanilla Cupcake (My first whole wheat recipe)


Honey Cupcake (Good with a glass of milk)


Chocolate Cupcakes  (My kiddies helped with these)


ENJOY!

You can find me linking up Here

 

12 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower from Mom's Best Nest blog hop. Feel free to follow me back at http://iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so pretty...as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The key lime pie cupcake sounds yummy. They all look so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Pamela- I like the spring bold colored ones :)
    Leigh
    www.oneandoneequalstwinfun.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! I would eat all of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute...not a Key Lime Pie fan but- the cupcake looks YUM
    Have you ever applied to be on cupcake wars on the food network--you have some great cakes and I'm sure you'd do well!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Pamela all of these treats look gorgeous and sound delicious!! Thanks for sharing your lovely treats!! The honey cupcakes really sound good, I think I may have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should go to bed, that makes me starving! yummy

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so yummy, I want to eat them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Eggs in Nest look absolutely delicious, Pamela!! Yum, yum, yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Eggs in a Nest. We make something like it every spring, but we use edible Easter grass. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to go buy me some whole wheat flour now! All of these look delicious! I want that key lime cupcake lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...