Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday



~Please join me over at Cups by Kim where I am presenting a guest post on a good and heathy treat  (Whole Wheat Chocolate Nutella Cookies)~

____________________________________________________

~Strawberry Week here at Pamela's Heavenly Treats~

Let's see I made Home-Made Strawberry Ice Cream, Whole Wheat Strawberry Cookies, and today we have Whole Wheat Vanilla StrawberryCupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream Icing and Fresh Picked Strawberries for garnish, and the cupcake liners are from Valentine's Day matches very nicely, with my theme this week.  Thanks for always leaving such nice comments!

Home Made Strawberry Ice Cream
Whole Wheat Strawberry Cookies
Whole Wheat Vanilla Strawberry Cupcakes

ENJOY!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Such awesome strawberry treats! :) I'm going to have to try some of these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm! That gives me some new ideas for strawberries. My favorite is strawberries w/angel food cake and whip cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...My little girl is a great fan of anything strawberry. I'm sure she is gonna love it if I give a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I visit your blog, I have to resist the urge to run to the kitchen and BAKE!!!! YUMMY. Your desserts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!! They look delicious! I'm having a giveaway on my blog this week and would love for you to stop by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! I'm all about health and can't wait to read your posts. Please come by www.caveprincess.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pamela, I love, love, love strawberries!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...