Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday


What can I say I so LOVE my family, when I spend time with my kiddies outside I go picture crazy, they always say oh oh mama has the camera out and I just start clicking away. Monday, my big boys didn't have school so we hung out outside, they played, went in the sprinklers, the pool wasn't ready yet, hubbie was cleaning and getting it ready, he said it will be ready this weekend, so the kids were really excited about that. 

Then I had a little photo shoot, which was so special to me, I never am in front of the camera, so that was nice, now I have some pictures of myself now.  Josef is going to enter some of the pictures that he has taken into the 4H fair, so I might become a celebrity :-) Well here is my family!

~Hubbie / My 5 boys Jeremiah (red shirt) 14, Justin & Josef 12 (they are in most of pics) Jordon 8 (he is in most of the pics), Zachary 5 (he has on a yellow shirt) & Miss Jayda Grace (you know she is the star of the pictures)~



~Here is my handsome, love of my life, wonderful hubbie whom I have been married to for 15 awesome years!  He sacrifices so much for his family...Did I tell you how much I love this man~



~I hope you enjoyed Almost Wordless Wednesday!  Stay tuned tomorrow for more of Nutella week~

15 comments:

  1. Aww.. looks like yall had a great weekend! Love that swimsuit that Jayda is wearing! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun shots! Thanks for sharing :)

    ~ Jill

    http://www.frugalplus.com/2012/05/wordless-wednesday-wlinky-cuties.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw!! I love the pictures of your family! Such a beautiful family you have!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous family you have! Everyone looks so happy. I love that it's "almost wordless" haha too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures! Very precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing family you have! Wow! You are so blessed (but I know you know that already.) :) I love Jayda Grace's hat. Oh my goodness she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a fun weekend with your family. Sprinklers are always fun : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your joy radiates in these photos. No wonder you're so passionate about cooking wonderful tasting, healthy treats for them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet family. Makes me wish we were next door neighbors and could have a cookout together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun! I want to learn how to create collages like that. Looks like you have a party family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are great pictures. It is always nice to see the face behind the blog :)

    Stopping by from VoiceBoks!
    http://ziggysblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that little doll in the gorgeous sun hat! she is ADORABLE! :) Miss Jayda; love it, but I could be biased because my 2 yr old is named Jade. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a beautiful family! Looks like fun was had. I love Miss Jayda Grace's swimwear.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that sweet pink bonnet on your girly. Mine actually wore a similar hat a couple of hours ago on a stroll through the neighborhood. Hope you and your family have a summer of joy and loads of new exciting adventures together.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...