Thursday, May 17, 2012

A New Me / Healthy Eating / Exercising



~This morning I am busy making a couple batches of healthy cookies for my donation to Hospice today~
So my journey begins ~ I started my business because everywhere I went you rarely see healthy treats (cupcakes and cookies), everything is so sweet and just not good for you. Since my blog is about healthy treats, and my name is behind my business, I have to start with me first, so Tuesday - May 15th was the first day to a new Pamela.  I am aiming to lose 60+ pounds, by exercising and following a 1600 calorie meal plan.  You might be thinking she doesn't look overweight, I hear that all the time, but according to my doctor and the scale I most certainly am, and I need a complete change.  My husband has lost so much weight over the course of the years and now he is using a exercise plan to tone his body up and its working wonderfully :-) It seems so easy for men!   

Now this is my year to take care of my body and lose all of this; what I call baby fat, even though my oldest baby is 14 and the youngest baby is 2.  I will blog about my weight loss every other week. This will be new to me because I don't want anyone to know what I am doing, but I think if I put it out here on my blog then I will get alot of love from my readers, and be a testimony for others.

I will be 37 on June 5th, we are done having babies, and I am ready to take my body back.  From this week forward I plan to lose 2 lbs+ each week, through Beach body Insanity Exercise with Shawn T, please pray that I will still be alive after I attempt to do these exercises :-)



Thank you for following me on this journey!

13 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Good for you! One of my favorite addictions is exercise to boost up the serotonin levels, decrease stress and make my clothes fit better! I'm excited for you! It will tough, but totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you girl! I started my healthy eating - following Weight Watchers - @8 weeks ago and am down 11lbs! I feel so much better....
    Good luck....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! That sounds exciting..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually love your business. I love sweets and you're right that there's a shortage to healthy ones out there.

    Good luck to you, Pamela! And I'm pretty sure you can do it! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. COngratulations on the new journey!!! I am doing a couples biggest loser with my brothers and sisters. I have been struggling so hard with sugar. It is the DEVIL!!! I need to really sit down and plan myself a menu, and start eating better. Good luck, and can't wait to hear more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats my friend. Belive in yourself even on the hard days. Remember if you slip up tomorrow is a new day and one for new decisions.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by Naptime Review. Good luck on your weight loss. If you need inspiration, I'll help. I made a lifestyle change after my last baby. Best of luck! I will be praying for your success! New follower btw ;)
    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can do it. I know this because if I can do it then anyone can. January 4, 2012 I started on my journey to make myself better for not only myself but my husband and kids. I have five children ages 3-12 and I had not lost any of the baby weight since the oldest was born. As of last Saturday I have lost all of that baby weight and more...a total of 56 lbs so far. I still have a ways to go and it is a daily struggle to eat the way I should and not all the fat and carbs I've learned to love so much. Keep your eye on the prize and never be hard on yourself when you slip, I do it a lot, but always remember tomorrow is a new day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments, I am so exctied that I have so many blogger friends:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just hopping over from the May Day Blog Hop to invite you to Freedom Fridays Blog Hop. I would love for you to link up any of your healthy recipes. So with you on the healthy goals:) Still enjoying following you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pamela, good for you! I will pray that you survive the intense workouts and the 1600 calorie/day diet. That sounds tough. Please be safe and look after you first. Hugs and Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also decided this month that I'm ready to get rid of my "baby" fat, because my girls are 16 & 22, so it's time. The only problem I have is giving up my coke Icee that I love. It's my addiction, but I'm working on it. Good luck to you!

    Stopping from VoiceBoks! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck! I'm not sure what's involved in the insanity workouts, but I do know that if you find some type of exercise that you LOVE, then you'll definitely stick with it!
    Enjoy your workouts - you'll feel wonderful afterwards,
    Kristina :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...