Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Nutella Creations




Day 3 - Nutella week, I will show you all the healthy treats that I have made with Nutella, I have been wondering what does Nutella taste like, well today I finally realized, Ferrero Rocher Chocolates, something that I don't eat often, but every now and again, I get the 3 pack at the store, and that's heaven for me! 

Here we go with some of my tasty creations.








I hope you enjoyed Nutella week!

~Next week is BIRTHDAY week, each day I will feature birthday cupcakes that I have made.   June 5th mark your calenders, Pamela's Heavenly Treats will be having a BIG BASH BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY, In honor of my 37th birthday (I want to give to my wonderful blogger friends) we will have wonderful prizes from some awesome and creative ladies, and 1 winner will take all~

8 comments:

  1. Wow! All I can say is Yummy!!! :) stopping by from Welcome Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look SO good! I can't wait until this weekend to try some out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!! Did you share the nutella cupcake recipe and I missed it? Birthday to celebrate tomorrow and my nutella loving birthday boy would be quite happy with those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hungry now! These all look so good! I was also wondering about the cupcake recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looked so good! I can't eat chocolate because I will have a very bad breakout, :( So I'm a bit jealous!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You look pretty good for being 37 and I'm not just saying that! oooo can't wait for the giveaway; it sounds exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look really heavenly! Oh wow, we're the same age :) Hope you'll have a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! heaven awaits. I pinned this awesome collection of sweet treats

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...