Monday, June 18, 2012

Featured Lovely ~ The Fontenot Four







My name is Sarah.  I am the one behind The Fontenot Four!  I am in love with God, my husband {Ron}, and my girls {Moira and Peyton}.  I am a stay a home mom of two girls (8 and 6), the younger of whom is special needs and is medically fragile.  I started The Fontenot Four as an outlet for me to write about the blessings in my life.  The good stuff.  Nothing negative.  I figured if I focused on the positive for a change, it might really help me work through life's challenges.  I decided somewhere along the way that I could really use my blog to help people.  I love to blog about the blessings in my life, my faith, the occasional book review, recipes from time to time, musings about my family, and so on.  I also have a scripture print shop on Storenvy!

Please follow Sarah

1 comment:

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...