Saturday, June 2, 2012

Heavenly Treats Sunday #2 Linky Party

Welcome to Heavenly Treats Sunday #2 Link Party!
My first link party was a huge success we had 25 entries, that is wonderful, so this week we will strive to double that.  I want to thank everyone that participated, please tell your blogger friends, so we can have a big DESSERT party. 
Favorites from Link Party #1

Fruit Filled Cupcakes ~ from Little Becky Homecky



Red, White and Blue Cupcake Tops ~ from Crazy for Crust


Gluten Free Triple Layer Lemon Bars ~ from Suburban Prairie Homemaker

~You may take my blog button for now, I will get a favorites button for Heavenly Sunday soon~

Just a few rules:

Link directly to your post

No giveaways or shops

Grab my button or link back to my blog

BLOG TITLE
 


Please make sure you visit and comment on other posts.
I would love it if you would become a follower of Pamela's Heavenly Treats

Please check back next week to see who is featured!

Remember DESSERTS only!
(All Kinds ~ Not Just Healthy Treats)

18 comments:

  1. I love the features. I'll stop back when I have a dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela! I'm a new follower and new to your party. Your take on sweets, making them healthier is very appealing to me! Can't wait to try some recipes! I would love it if you would come say hello sometime at http://stellabskitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting the link! It's nice to see other gluten- free recipes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, all of those recipes sound delish! I'm not a big baker myself but I may just have to try the fruit-filled cupcakes! My kiddos would love them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting again! I wanted to invite you link up your treats over at Whatcha Whipped Up Wednesday. It will be open until Saturday evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those red and blue cupcake tops look yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The desserts looked soooo good!!!!
    I wanted to jump into the computer and eat them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog, librarystorytimeabcs.blogspot.com , and inviting me to join your party.

    I am excited to visit and take a look around.
    I added a link to your party under my "Blog Hops and More" tab at the top of my homepage because I hope to come back often and I also hope to share some of the snacks that I offer on my site, Storytime ABC'S (Activities, Books, Crafts, and Snacks).

    Thanks again for stopping by and inviting me to link up! Have a lovely weekend!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the party! In our house Smoothies are in the dessert/treat category!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MMMMmmm all that yummy goodness linking up! I added my Apple Fritters in there! Thanks for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my cupcake tops!! :) Have a great rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting, Pamela! Have a great week.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the feature!!;) Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry I didnt make it here last week. Today I posted the treat we made for Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that you make healthy desserts! I'll have to look around at more of your site.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have emailed some of you back, but I wanted to thank you all for coming over to my link party, and linking up all those wonderful desserts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I am drooling over a LOT of these desserts! Thanks for the link-up opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...