Saturday, June 30, 2012

Heavenly Treats Sunday Link Party #6



Welcome to 


Heavenly Treats Sunday has been such a success, all the link ups are wonderful, you all have such great talent and come up with delicious desserts. 


Featured from Link Party #5


How to Transfer Designs onto a Cookie (Tutorial) by Sugarkissed
~I am going to try this~




Aztec Mocha Cupcakes by DJ's Sugarshack
~These look so good, the ingredients are amazing~


Hershey Bar Cake by  Country Momma Cooks
~Now this would make a good cupcake~


  
~ Please grab a featured button if you were featured on Heavenly Treats Sunday~




Just a few rules:

Link directly to your post

No giveaways or shops

Grab party button or link back to my blog


Please make sure you visit and comment on other posts.

I would love it if you would become a follower of Pamela's Heavenly Treats


Please check back next week to see who is featured!

Remember DESSERTS only!
(All Kinds ~ Not Just Healthy Treats)


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tasty link-up Pamela. It's been awhile since I've gotten a sweet treat posted, so I linked up an oldie but goodie. (My "specialty" cake, I guess you could say.) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link up! I really need to get more sweets posted in my recipes! I can't wait to try the champaign cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Pamela... I better get some of my recipes going.. although ... how can I compete? Your recipes are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela - any ideas for decorating a cake for 4th of July? I need to make a flag cake but wanted ideas other than blue berries and strawberries...
    THoughts?
    Leigh
    www.oneandoneequalstwinfun.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Hershey's cake is mouth-watering! Your blog is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my Aztec Mocha Cupcakes Pamela!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...