Thursday, July 26, 2012

Guest Post ~ The Taylor House




Hi!  Thank you, Pamela, for having me share a post today!  
I am Chrissy and I blog over at The Taylor House!  I love sharing yummy recipes, crafts, home decor ideas, cleaning and organizing tips.  I would love to have you stop by and say hello!

Fruit Punch Kool Aid Slush

My little guy LOVES Slushies and I figured there was probably a pretty easy way to make them homemade.  
This is what we came up with!

Ingredients{This was for individual Slushies}:
3 Tablespoons Fruit Punch Kool Aid
3 Tablespoons Sugar
1/2 Cup Lemon Lime Soda
1 1/2 cups Ice

Directions:
Mix Everything together in a blender {I used our small Magic Bullet type blender}

Pour into a glass and Enjoy!


We used a Strawberry on top as a garnish!  




I would love to connect with you!  You can find me on my 
Blog, Facebook, and Twitter.


~Thanks Chrissy for being my guest today, make sure you go and visit her awesome blog~





Chrissy
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. this sounds sooooooooooo good! perfect for a hot summer night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I could make this with the fresh strawberries I have macerating in the fridge! Great recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! My kids love slushies and this seems way more appealing to me than the ones at the convenience store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! My boys were over the moon with their first Icee just a few weeks ago. They will FLIP over having them at home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Anything is good out of a Mason Jar ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...