Saturday, July 28, 2012

Heavenly Treats Sunday Link Party #10


Welcome to 


Heavenly Treats Sunday has been such a success, all the link ups are wonderful, you all have such great talent and come up with delicious desserts.  

We had a big amount of link ups last week; this week let's try to get to 50 or more!

Featured from Link Party #9




Creme De Menthe Chip Ice Cream from Jellibean Journals


Ultimate Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cupcakes from Back for Seconds



Peanut Butter Mini Chip Granola Bites from A Kitchen Addiction


~ Please grab a featured button if you were featured on Heavenly Treats Sunday~

Pamela's Heavenly Treats

Just a few rules:



Link directly to your post



No giveaways or shops



Grab party button or link back to my blog



Pamela's Heavenly Treats
~Please make sure you visit and comment on other posts~

I would love it if you would become a follower of Pamela's Heavenly Treats


Please check back next week to see who is featured!

Remember DESSERTS only!
(All Kinds ~ Not Just Healthy Treats)

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Pamela!!!! Love the Heavenly Treats! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature, Pamela! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela!!! You are so sweet for featuring my cupcakes! Thanks for the party, girl! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting another wonderful blog hop!
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My what a tasty link up you have here. I shall go perusing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a recipe, but I'm sure going to snag one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to finding a great treat!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great. I currently don't have any dessert recipes up that are not linked to a book review. I will try to get something up for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I linked a recipe but where it said name I thought it was my name you were asking... so it says Lolo... is there a way you can change it and put the right one??? I mean the recipe.... It´s a Tomato cake (sweet) and it´s sooooo yummy!!!
    I´m not good at this linking parties... sorry
    See you around, your friend from VoiceBoks
    Lolo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy, yummy, yummy! Now let me get out my pans and get started. These Heavenly Treats Link parties are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! There's some pretty great talent here! Ice cream, cupcakes and chocolate chips- oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pamela.... looking goood! I always get a smile on my face when I visit your site. Thank you! Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the invite over. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...