Saturday, August 25, 2012

Heavenly Treats Sunday Link Party #14



Welcome to 



Last week we had almost 70 links posted, so this week lets strive for 100! I know we can do it, I loved seeing all your creativity last week from Recipes, DIY, Crafts, Desserts etc.


Featured from Link Party #13



1. Mexican Mac and Cheese from Lemons for Lulu
2. No Flour Black Bean Brownies from Practical Stewardship
3. Repurposed Tshirts to Handbags from Practical Stewardship
4. Sweet Potato Hummus from Fort Mill SC Living

This was kind of hard this week, because we had other things linked up besides desserts, next week I will have dessert features, recipe features and craft features!


~ Please grab a featured button if you were featured on 
Heavenly Treats Sunday~


Pamela's Heavenly Treats


Just a few rules:

Link directly to your post

No giveaways or shops


Please grab party button or link back to my blog



Pamela's Heavenly Treats


~Please make sure you visit and comment on other posts~

I would love it if you would become a follower of Pamela's Heavenly Treats

Please check back next week to see who is featured!


REMEMBER (You may link up crafts, recipes, desserts, DIY etc)


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great party this Saturday...have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo!!! Thanks so much for featuring my Mexican Mac and Cheese!! Lets hope this week gets to 100!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. I see you're branching out here! Yay for new adventures! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my sweet potato hummus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Pamela for another great party
    Hope you're have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up to the CHQ Blog Hop - see you again next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting! I hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for posting my secret ingredient brownies and re-purposed t-shirt to handbag tutorial! Have a blessed week!! I am sharing how to make snack bags and a non-dairy ice cream!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting!

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...