Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Vanilla Pudding Filled Lemon Cupcakes (Whole Wheat)


I am geared up for Back to School snacks for next week, here is a after school snack that the kids will love, Vanilla Pudding Filled Lemon Cupcakes (Whole Wheat) another easy and YUMMY recipe, when you bite into these you will get a taste of lemon and vanilla what more do you need!   Anything with lemon in it is a winner in my book!


Ingredients

2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt

2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp vinegar
1 cup fresh buttermilk 
1 1/2 cups canola oil
2  zested lemons and juice
1 cup light brown sugar 
2 cups already made vanilla pudding 
powdered sugar

Directions

Sift your dry ingredients and set them aside.  Mix your wet ingredients together and then add in your sifted dry ingredients on low.  Fill cupcake tins half way, bake on 350 for 18 minutes, let cook on wire rack.

Spoon vanilla pudding into piping bag, and insert the pudding into each cupcake, then for decoration, sift a little powdered sugar on top of cupcakes, and there you have a Healthy and Yummy after school snack!


You can find me linking up Here


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with TFC :) Following all of your media links!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that looks like a treat i can eat when my kids are at school, hehe : ) yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at lemon. I love lemon flavored treats. This are going on my list of things to make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They always look so perfect, and never lopsided. Mine always come out crooked. These look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pamela... this looks like it's finger licking good!! Thanks for sharing another great recipe! Grace, peace and blessings, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am so making these. I have some sprouted wheat pastry flour I am dying to use!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubby would love these. He loves lemon everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these sound wonderful! I love the pudding filling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lemon and vanilla, what a nice combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...I luv vanilla pudding in cupcakes! Yesssss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love anything lemon, too! Maybe we'll have to try these sometime. Although I don't have a piping bag. How much lemon juice is it if I don't have lemons (only juice)
    Michelle
    Heartfelt Balance Handmade Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. These not only look wonderful, they also sound HEAVENLY.
    Pinned

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you ever watch the show Cupcake Wars? I think you should go on as a contestant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy! I wonder if this can work with mini cupcakes. Only one way to find out

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...