Thursday, September 27, 2012

Apple Tea Mug Cake


I really love mug cakes, they use little ingredients and are great for a midnight snack, and this mug cake is made with no eggs, and it came out moist and delicious!  The kiddies helped me eat it!  They said I should make it into cupcakes, so that is on my list of things to bake!  So get your favorite mug out and get ready to make Apple Tea Mug Cake


Ingredients

3 tbsp whole wheat flour
2 tbsp light brown sugar
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp grated apples
1 tsp low fat milk
1 tbsp canola oil

Directions

Mix all wet ingredients, then add dry ingredients, mix well and pour into greased mug.  Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Allow to stand for 1 minute. Tip cake out unto a plate.  Serve with frosting or fried apples.


You can find me linking up Here

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I think making it into cupcakes is a great idea too! Looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - I have seen these mug desserts here and there but never really paid attention. Definitely something to try after the kids go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!!!! We love a sweet bite late at night and this is better than having a whole box of cookies or a giant cake in the house (Or last night's DQ blizzard)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea! this looks super tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very light - nice.
    Leigh
    www.oneandoneequalstwinfun.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of a mug cake. What a great idea. The ingredients are really simple too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm making this! I hope it comes out looking as nice as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those fried apples remind me of home! My mom used to make them all the time. I totally forgot about those.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard of mug cake before, but looks yummy! You got me interested when you said it was a great late night snack!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of mug cake, but it is so cool! How easy to just throw it in the mug and the microwave...love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...