Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Down Home Fried Apples


The other day it felt like Fall, and today is feels like summer with a nice spring like breeze, but I am in the southern comfort of Fall season with my baking.  I had leftover apples from my Brown Sugar Apple Crisp and I decided to make Down Home Fried Apples and they came out delicious! 


Ingredients

2 cups of slices apples 
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon

Directions

Melt butter, add light brown sugar, add sliced apples, vanilla and cinnamon on medium on the stove top and let your apples fry, I made Apple Tea Mug Cake (which will be on another post) and poured the fried apples over the cake and it was YUMMY, SUPERB, DELICIOUS ok you get what I am saying!


You can find me linking up Here

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Yum!! I definitely want to try this recipe! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, tell me because I need to know... ;) How close are they to Cracker Barrel's fried apples??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh my goodness! They look heavenly!! I'm going to try that! It's always a treat when you combine sugar and butter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those look really good. I'm impressed by how simple the recipe is. I'll have to give these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The state fair has just started so I'm seeing all kinds of weird fried stuff. Fried cactus?? Now with this recipe, I can make my own fried treats (and ones that actually sound appetizing!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of fried apples before! Gonna have to try that sometime! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...