Friday, September 7, 2012

Heavenly Treats Link Party #16



Welcome to 



Wow can't believe that it is already Link Party #16, last week there were some awesome posts, from recipes,DIY, crafts, desserts you name it.  Thanks to all of you that make this Link Party successful, each week I meet new people, so many wonderful comments!  Thank you again!


Featured from Link Party #15


How much is a soul worth? from  The Peace that Passes All Understanding



Big sister bag from The Crafting Fiend


Fig Bites from Meet Make Laugh



Maple Apple Cobbler Cake from Jellibean Journals




Baked Apple Cider Donuts from What's Cooking in The Burbs



Slow Cooker Chicken Posole from Love Bakes Good Cakes


~ Please grab a featured button if you were featured on 
Heavenly Treats Sunday~


Pamela's Heavenly Treats


Just a few rules:

Link directly to your post

No giveaways or shops


Please grab party button or link back to my blog



Pamela's Heavenly Treats


~Please make sure you visit and comment on other posts~

I would love it if you would become a follower of Pamela's Heavenly Treats

Please check back next week to see who is featured!


REMEMBER (You may link up crafts, recipes, desserts, DIY etc)


Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Pamela! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela,
    Thank you so much for featuring me in Heavenly Treats Sunday.
    I wish to give God the glory because my goal is always to let Him work through me. Blessings to everyone and especially you and your household.
    Shelia
    http://thepeacethatpassesallunderstanding.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela,
    Check this out. Shelia
    http://thepeacethatpassesallunderstanding.blogspot.com/2012/09/what-nice-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting and the feature :) I'm on my way to check out the post on How Much a Soul is Worth!! Have a great weekend, Pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature, Pamela! Have a great weekend and thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Pamela for another party
    Hope you're having a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the feature this week Pamela! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pamela! Thanks so much for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! I've just linked up with your party and am your newest GFC follower :))

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pictures! And I love that song..."I've got the peace that passes understanding down in my heart..." Where? Down in my heart...

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Nichi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy cow...not only am I hungry now, but my mouth is literally all watery now. Those donuts...yum! And that cobbler? Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting again! Love the slow cooker recipe in the highlights. Weather is getting colder here and can't wait to start doing one pot meals!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pamela,
    Thanks for hosting again! I found two incredible recipes from this bloghop! Not a food blogger, but I sure love the recipes y'all come up with. Family Travels on a Budget

    Thanks,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmmm..... I learned a bloggy link and it didn't work. :-/ If you don't mind, I'm going to try that again :)


    Family Travels on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these types of posts. I always find awesome new things to try!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...