Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Proverbs Prayers - Book Review


Link to buy the book:


http://ow.ly/dDWpN  

About the Book: 

Praying the Wisdom of Proverbs into Your Life Every Day

Experience God’s wisdom as never before and find encouragement, peace, answers, and a better life through this devotional prayer book.
Many people read a chapter a day from the book of Proverbs as a regular devotional practice. They consider it their favorite book in the Bible because its daily practical guidance offers tools to make the right choices and have the inner strength to stand against pressure, size up a situation and know how to respond, make fewer careless mistakes, and avoid unnecessary trouble.
In these pages, readers will find a chapter from Proverbs followed by a heartfelt prayer that includes all of the insights from that chapter. In a mere thirty-one days they can pray all of the wisdom of Proverbs for their lives.



My Review:

I really liked this devotional book, each day you have a scripture story to read, a prayer.  I read 10 devotionals a day because it was just that kind of devotional book, I never wanted to put it down.  If you want to know about the book of Proverbs this is the book to read.  When you are done you will know all about Praying the Wisdom of Proverbs.  This is a devotional book, that I will be going back and rereading and that I can use in my quiet time with the Lord.  I will also be passing this on to a friend!

I received this book for an honest review!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes pass books I've enjoyed on to others too... or buy them their own. :) It sounds like a nice devotional.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...