Monday, October 8, 2012

60 second Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup


Now who doesn't like a good, yummy, chewy, moist Chocolate Chip Cookie!  How about if you just have the cravings of cookie and chocolate its 10pm and you are not trying to take out the big mixer and all the ingredients, well this is for you!  60 Second Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup is the easiest cookie that I have ever made, you only need a few ingredients and with in 5 minutes (prep time) you are eating a warm cookie!  My kiddies gave two thumbs up for this treat, I had to make them take turns eating it, that's how good it was.  I wont keep it from you any longer!


Ingredients

2 tbsp butter (melted)
2 tbsp light brown sugar
2 drops of vanilla
pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
2 tbsp of chocolate chips

Directions

Melt butter, add brown sugar, vanilla, egg mix well.  Next add salt, whole wheat flour and chocolate chips mix well.  Put in a mug, ramekin or bowl microwave on high for 60 seconds, you might need an additional 30 seconds but that's it! 
Eat while warm!  

You can find me linking up Here


Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. This sounds so delicious and so fast. I'm going to have my hubby make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to try whole wheat flour in baking. I'm going to put it on the grocery list. It's about to be baking season. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! That's dangerous!!! So easy and quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful!!!! I can't wait to try it....now if only I had some chocolate chips....

    Thanks so much!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite late night snacks! I'm your newest follower, just stopping by from the "Mom's Monday Mingle" blog hop. If ya get a chance, check out these blogs:
    http://diaryofabfmama.blogspot.com
    http://unorganizedchaosx3.blogspot.com
    http://whatlilboyzrmadeof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look of your blog, it looks so yummy same with your recipe here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so great! You can do it in the microwave? That's incredible

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, you are going to get me in trouble with these easy cake and cookie recipes! However, with this recipe, I may eat the cookie dough before it even makes it to the microwave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks amazing, my stomach just growled!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks delicious!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Keep Calm & Link Up!
    xo, Meredith @ www.waittilyourfathergetshome.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pamela,
    Cupcakes are my favorite! Now it seems that cookies in a cup are running a close second.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Marie
    P.S., These really do look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally I made this cookie and I'm pleased with the results. I'll post it for tomorrow & link back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Pamela, Im a new follower. I can't wait to try this cookie in a cup. looks yummy! Please check my blog out and hopefully you will follow me back.
    http://www.NavyWif33.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! This is perfect. I can't wait to try this with my grand daughter . Thanks for sharing at The gathering Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hm, turned out pretty yucky for me... Gooey, gritty, flavorless.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do this really fast and don't like wasting the egg white, so using cornstarch with a little water is good for replacing the egg if your on a diet or if your a vegan... or just don't have eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it! I put a thingy, oh a chocolate kiss in the middle and it was even better!

    ReplyDelete
  18. THE 3rd time I have used it but made it rainbow! It turned out even better. And again, love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...