Welcome to Mom's Test Meal Mondays!!!
I hope y'all had a great weekend! Did anyone start their holiday festivities already? What about costumes? Anybody got any really cute costumes planned? My little one is going to be a ladybug, the outfit is so stinking precious!!
This week to get us all excited for the holiday & just in case you need some last minute party ideas, we're sharing our favorite Halloween recipes!! I can't wait to see what goodies y'all have created!!
To get us started I have my wonderful co-host here with me, Pamela from Pamela's Heavenly Treats! Have y'all ever checked out her site? She has some of the most amazing dessert recipes!! And you want to know a secret???
THEY ARE ALL HEALTHY!!!
No joke! Desserts you can eat without the guilt! She's my kind of baker!! :)
Today she's sharing an amazing cookie recipe that would be perfect for a holiday party!!
Hi! My name is Pamela and I am the lovely lady behind Pamela's Heavenly Treats, I must first say that without God none of this would be possible. I am a wife, mother of 6, homeschool teacher and I have a small Healthy Cupcake & Cookie business. Everything that I make is made with 100% Whole Wheat Flour and my secret ingredients. I have a weekly link party that runs from Saturday to Wednesday called Heavenly Treats Sunday, would love to have you. I also have a Etsy shop where I sell my healthy mixes! Come on over and visit!
Blog ~ Etsy ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest
I am very excited to be Co-Hosting Mom's Test Meals Mondays, with my lovely friend Jaime. I so love her blog, I get some scrumptious recipe's from here!
Since its Harvest time I have a YUMMY Fall treat. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies they are a hit in my house, nice Fall spices and chocolate chips, there's nothing better than that!
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/3 cup egg whites (2 large eggs)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350, cover your baking sheets with parchment paper. Put all your dry ingredients in a bowl, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices, Set aside. Cream butter and brown sugar, add pumpkin, egg whites and vanilla mix well. Slowly add the dry ingredients, mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Using a tsp scooper, drop dough on prepared baking sheets. Bake for 18 minutes, cool on wire rack.
So now let's party!
Remember this week's theme is Halloween.
The party is open to any and all of your favorite recipes, but only recipes that fit the theme will be featured at the end of the week. :)
Just the reminders:
- Myself & Pamela would love to have you as new friends!! Please take a minute to follow us both via GFC, Twitter, FB, or any other social media you prefer
- You are welcome to link up any recipe you like but only recipes that are consistent with the week's theme will be featured at the end of the week.
- Please feel free to grab the button in the sidebar or add a direct link back to the week's party that you are linking up to
- And finally, go make some new friends ~ spend a few minutes checking out some other recipes that you might want to try out yourself & comment! Everyone loves comments!!
- Please note that by linking up you are giving permission to use the photos along with a link back to your post in the Mom's Test Meal Mondays Features post & on Mom's Test Kitchen's Social Media Networks
And remember, if anyone is interested in being a co-host for Mom's Test Meal Mondays, please email me at momstestkitchen (at) yahoo (dot) com! I'd love to have you!