Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Guest Post - Hannah from Hurley Love - Hannah Banana Muffins


Hello Readers of Pamela's Heavenly Treats. My name is Hannah Hurley and I am the blogger behind Hurley Love.  I am a momma of our new baby girl, Lilly Mae.


 I love Miss Pamela and I'm sure you do too! I hope I do her justice with this recipe. It's my favorite for ripe bananas.


Do you have over ripe bananas? Do you just throw them away? Well DON'T. If you have overripe bananas just throw them in the freezer (peel them first if you get the chance). This recipe is perfect for those ripe bananas, and it's easy to do on the fly.

Hannah Banana Muffins
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 egg
3 large or 4 medium mashed bananas
3/4 cups sugar
1/4 cup oil (or substitute applesauce for oil)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon in large bowl. Create a well for the wet ingredients. In a separate medium bowl, combine egg, bananas, sugar and oil. Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and fold wet into dry. Do not over mix. Using a paper towel with a little oil on it, grease the muffin tins. This will help get the muffins out easily. Take an ice cream scooper and scoop banana mixture into muffin tins about 3/4 full. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. Use a knife to cut around muffins and place on a drying rack or in a basket to cool off...that is if they aren't consumed by then :)

Photobucket
Thanks for checking out this recipe. For more adventures with our little one, please visit Hurley Love.

I want to thank Hannah for being my guest today! I will certainly be making these awesome muffins! Make sure to visit Hurley Love, and see her awesome post!
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I'm not a HUGE banana fan--but I do love a good banana nut muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!! Banana muffins are a favorite at our house, and when we hit the road. Quite portable and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What??? And here I've been tossing them in the trash! But no more...now, mama's making muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome recipe, I will be making these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pamela, I just found your blog and I'm your newest follower on GFC. I'd love if you checked me out and returned the favor. I appreciate it. Thanks so much!

    Sincerely,
    Joanna
    www.ModaMamaBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...