Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Guest Post - Jaime from Mom's Test Kitchen - Peanut Butter Glazed Brownies

Hey y'all! I'm so excited to be here at Pamela's Heavenly Treats sharing a delicious dessert! Well first I guess I should introduce myself! I'm Jaime, the wife & momma behind Mom's Test Kitchen, my little space in the blogosphere where I share the recipes I make for my family. I also sometimes like to branch outside of my kitchen and share the fun little educational activities that I do with my Princess P.
I absolutely love to bake!  Plus I have a MAJOR sweet tooth so I'm the one that always wants dessert after every meal.  And just in case these cupcakes didn't give it away, chocolate & peanut butter is my absolute favorite combination. 



PEANUT BUTTER GLAZED BROWNIES

Print Friendly and PDF

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 box (10.5 ounces/snack size) brownies
  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 cup oil
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 packets (1.63 ounces) peanut butter M&Ms
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
  • 1 tablespoon + milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla

LETS COOK:
  1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Grease an 8x8 inch pan.
  2. Combine the brownie mix, egg, oil, water & 1 tsp vanilla in a medium size bowl. Stir until well moistened. Fold in the M&Ms.
  3. Pour the batter into your pan.
  4. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until brownies are done ~ to tell if they are done, insert a toothpick about an inch from the edge of the pan, it should come out clean
  5. In a small bowl, combine the powdered sugar, peanut butter, milk & remaining tsp vanilla. Add additional milk until the glaze is just thin enough to be poured.
  6. Pour the glaze over the warm brownies, spread with a knife if necessary.
  7. Allow the glaze to set.
  8. Store brownies in an airtight container.
 
If you like this recipe, I hope you'll stop by & check out some of my others! You can also stay up to date on my newest recipes by joining any of my social network communities!



 

~I want to thank Jaime for being my guest today and for sharing this YUMMY recipe, make sure you make your way over to her lovely blog and check out all those delicious treats~

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. sounds very yummy--chocolate and peanut butter and my MOST favorite combo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY - who would have THUNK this! LOVE LOVE LOVE peanut butter and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good. Peanut butter glaze is nice because it's not so thick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peanut butter and chocolate is one of those combinations that I just love. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious and nice and easy!!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...