Friday, October 26, 2012

Guest Post - Pint Sized Baker - Pumpkin Pie Pop Tart Sandwiches



Hi Everyone, I'm Karyn from the Pint Sized Baker. I'm a wife to Mr. Quart and a mom to my Little Cup. The best part of writing a blog about baking treats, is that they enjoy eating them!

This week, over on my blog, I am celebrating all things Pop Tarts!
Pop on over and check out all the fun things I've made; like THIS, THIS and THIS!

Today, I'm sharing this fun twist to Pop Tart Sandwiches. 

While shopping at Target last week, I finally found the Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts! SCORE! Target to the rescue again!
So I bought ALL of them. You know... to stockpile until next year.  But I did make some yummy sandwiches for YOU with them.


Now, you may have seen an Ice Cream version of these, but these are NOT made with ice cream. 
Nope! I decided to take a scoop of Cool Whip and flavor it with Pumpkin Spice Pudding. Because what goes BEST with Pumpkin Pie???? 
Cool Whip! 
Genius! I know :) 


You can make these sandwiches with any flavor of Pop Tarts and Pudding. Have you flavored Cool Whip with pudding before? It's really good and thickens up the Cool Whip to make it a real treat.


For a Printable copy of the recipe, please come on over to my page. I'd love to show you more of my treats. 

Thanks so much to Pamela for having me over! Have a Super Fall weekend and a safe and Spooky Halloween! 

~Thanks so much Karyn for being my guest today, and for making this YUMMY treat, my kiddies will love this treat!  Make sure you head over to Pint Sized Baker to see more of her delicious treats~






14 comments:

  1. Too bad we don't have this here in the Philippines, but these look yummy!! By the way, I love your blog's new look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann, I did see them on Amazon. I'm not sure if you can have them shipped to you... but at least you can look. They have a lot of seasonal flavors this time of year.

      Delete
  2. Now, that's talent to be able to come up with an even Pop Tartier version of Pop Tarts. I will have to send you the recipe for homemade poptarts one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've made homemade pop tarts with pie crust and jam (and candy) and really do like them homemade. This was a fun and easy treat to make for fall without a lot of effort or clean up.

      Delete
  3. Perfect sounding for the seasonal flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet Karyn. That looks delicious AND fun. I love the names she has for her family ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kenya. I hope you can pop over and see the other treats I've made with my Little Cup :)

      Delete
  5. I'm not a big fan of pop tarts, but I have to admit these sound pretty good. My kids would love them for sure. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just might have to put aside my diet for one bite of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative!! I love how people just think of he coolest recipes ever!

    Recent Post: http://www.kgstyleblogs.com/2012/10/featured-item-fridays-holiday-event.html

    Khloe Gadson
    Interior Designer/Event Planner
    www.kgstyleinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't even know they made pumpkin pop tarts!!! Much less ones I could turn into a yummy treat like this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo what a good idea! And pumpkin pie Pop Tarts?! This is new to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a neat idea - i never thought to thicken and flavor whipped cream with pudding before...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...