Saturday, October 20, 2012

Heavenly Treats Sunday Link Party #22


Welcome to 




Wow can't believe that it is already Link Party #22, I have changed the link party back to 

"DESSERTS ONLY" 

Thanks to all of you that make this Link Party successful, each week I meet new people, so many wonderful comments!  Thank you again!


Sorry that there is no features this week, I so apologize have been really busy, but I will make it up next next week!

~Just a few rules~

Link directly to your post

No giveaways or shops


Please grab party button or link back to my blog



Pamela's Heavenly Treats


~Please make sure you visit and comment on other posts~

I would love it if you would become a follower of Pamela's Heavenly Treats

Please check back next week to see who is featured!


NEW THIS WEEK ~DESSERTS ONLY



Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great party, Pamela! Enjoy the weekend!
    http://backforsecondsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pamela for another party :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, Pamela! I have to take in a gluten free, dairy free treat for my son's class this week. Preferably cookies that I decorate to look like pumpkins or leaves OR a cupcake that I ice festively. Any recipes for that sort of thing? i am having trouble finding an icing that fits the dairy-free criteria (and tastes good!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, I just linked up to your party. I've just discovered you're site and I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. Every time I pop over here, your header makes me smile. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting, Pamela! I hope you've had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting another week! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the party, Pamela. I've had a busy weekend, so sorry I'm late. I hope you've had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pamela,
    Thanks for hosting! Have a great week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting, Pamela!! Have a great week. Nichi

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...