Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Year in Review Link Up - CoHost

Hello everyone! 
Welcome to the 2012 Year in Review Link Up! 

My co-hosts and I are excited to have you all here at the Covered in Grace- YIR Link Up! We pour our hearts into our blogs. Our time, our energies, our creativity...they are all the tools that build our unique places on the web. Why not highlight our blogging gems from the past twelve months? Let our communities know what we're really proud of putting out there this year.

The Prompt: This year in blog posts…choose a favorite post from each month of 2012 and share. 

The Linkup: What are you proud of writing this year? Link up your posts below! Linky will be open for two weeks!



January 

This was the month that I started blogging January 2011, I really didn't know anything about it, I just jumped in head first and I am glad I did, I have met some wonderful friends, this is the month that I started making healthy desserts and my very first Hospice Donation!

Hospice Donation



February

My heart is filled with LOVE every day, but this month I wrote 10 things that I am thankful for!  This is also my wedding anniversary month, and I have been married for 15 years to the most wonderful man in the world, we met in 1995, started dating, got engaged a year later, and married 6 months after that!  He is my night in shining armor, God sure enough gave me a gem, someone I will grow old with, and even though we married at the age of 21, and now being 37, he is still so sexy in my eyes, love it!  Through that union we have 6 kids, that are the loves of my life 5 boys ages 15, twins 13, 9 and 6, 1 baby girl 2 /2!
  
Love is Patient




March

Who is behind Pamela's Heavenly Treats!  Many asked, so this month I put my face out there, and my story!

Whose Behind Pamela's Heavenly Treats



April

I joined in with Voiceboks for the ABC's Of Me post!  It was fun to do this! Hope you enjoy!

ABC's Of Me


May

I started my first Desserts Link Party, it was so successful, had almost 30 dessert link ups, and now I have 100 people linking up each weekend!  Love to see everyone's wonderful dessert recipes!

Heavenly Treats Sunday Link Party #1












June

I made this delicious treat this month!  My kiddies said this was the best cupcake that I made so far, they are my wonderful taste testers! I made these whole wheat dutch chocolate cupcakes, and I must say yes, they are yummy!

Chocolate Goodness Cupcakes



July

I loved the Christmas in July posts that everyone was writing on there blogs, so I thought hey let me make a healthy Christmas in July treat! Since Christmas is my favorite holiday, I thought hey why not my famous Red Velvet Cupcakes, another awesome dessert!

Red Velvet Cupcakes with Red and Green Frosting



August

I love mug cakes, and I made my first one this month, and alot of my readers, and bloggy friends loved it also, I even had some make it also and let me know how delicious it was.  If you have never made a mug cake, please make this one, it is YUMMY, and a dessert for ONE!

40 Second Chocolate Cake



September

I did my very first VLOG, it was so much fun, had many takes, my wonderful kiddies were all so helpful! I also made a new cupcake, Egg Free and Dairy Free!

VLOG - Dairy Free and Egg Free Cupcakes





















October

My first time making Banana Bread, it was simple and using my whole wheat and healthy ingredients it was delicious!

Heavenly Healthy Banana Bread




November

My 9 year old had a party (Pizza Party Theme)  the desserts were awesome, especially the cupcake toppers, thank you bags and so on!

Chocolatte Birthday Cupcakes



December


Now everyone knows that Christmas is my favorite holiday, because we are celebrating The Lord, and all the gifts that he gives us!  Also for the Christmas desserts, cupcakes, cookies etc!  I made some yummy mini donuts with vanilla glaze, and Christmas sprinkles they were a great hit at our Homeschool Coop Christmas Party!

Sour Cream Mini Donuts with Vanilla Glaze and Christmas Sprinkles



Cant wait for 2013 to see what it has in store!  Be Blessed of the Lord!  




The Rules: 
Please be a follower of Covered in Grace via either GFC or Feedburner.
Follow our Co-hosts' blogs:
Include the button (below) on your post.
Link up only specific blog posts, not your blog's main page.
Covered in Grace

9 comments:

  1. Hi lovely lady! New follower from the Year In Review linky :) Your cupcakes are making my mouth water! Thanks for co-hosting...looking forward to getting to know you better. Best wishes for 2013 :)

    http://www.nuggetonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your posts over the year! Thanks for co-hosting! :) Have a great New Year! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blessed fun New Year 2013

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a wonderful year of blogging! So nice to have met you and I look forward to all the goodness that is in store for you and your family in 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first stop after leaving this comment is that 40 second mug cake!!! How have I never heard of that?! It sounds AMAZING :) Happy New Year from your newest follower! Cant wait to see what you cook up in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun year in review!! So glad we met last year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your banana bread post. It was definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum!!Hi I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pamela, these recipes are Ah-mazing! I have died and gone to heaven with these heavenly treats! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...