Sunday, December 2, 2012

Book Review ~ Unstoppable




About the Book

Being Unstoppable is about believing and achieving. Its about having faith in yourself, your talents, your purpose, and most of all in God's great love and His divine plan for your life. Millions around the world recognize the smiling face and inspirational message of Nick Vujicic. Despite being born without arms or legs, Nick's challenges have not kept him from enjoying great adventures, a fulfilling and meaning career, and loving relationships. Nick has overcome trials and hardships by focusing on the promises that he was created for a unique and specific purpose, that his life has value and is a gift to others, and that no matter the despair and hard times in life God is always present. Nick credits his success in life to the power that is unleashed when faith takes action.

 

My Review 

This book is a must read for everyone, it is such an inspirational book and anyone that reads it will get something out of this awesome and blessed book!  When you look at the setbacks that Nick  has had; your own problems seem a lot less of a problem. 

~I received this book from Waterbrook Multnomah Publishing for my honest review~



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting book. Hope you have a great week!

    I have 4 giveaways going on at my site if you want to pop over. Love making new bloggy pals. :O)

    Diane
    www.dianeestrella.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...