Friday, December 28, 2012

Deep Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes



Did I tell you how much I love NUTELLA, it tastes so good, like chocolate goodness!  I made some delicious cupcakes that are not too sweet and you can eat them in the morning with your  coffee, that's how light and fluffy these are, and I made them with whole wheat flour!

My taste testers were on the job, 5 out of 5 gave thumbs up, YAY, this is a winner so it goes in the Pamela's Heavenly Treats recipe book!  I wont take too long to give you the recipe, so here we go.

Cupcakes
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
5 tbsp canola oil
1 tbsp vinegar
1 cup cold water
3 tbsp nutella
Directions
In a large bowl sift flour, salt,cocoa and baking soda together and set aside. Mix light brown sugar, canola oil, vinegar, cold water and nutella.  Slowly stir in dry ingredients.  Fill cupcake tins 1/2 full bake for 18 minutes on 350.  Take out oven let cool on wire rack, sprinkle with some powdered sugar!

You can find me linking up Here

8 comments:

  1. They look pretty ... I'm going to attempt to try it again.
    Not sure how I am going to do, the smell literally gags me but I am going to do it :)

    xoxo
    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were one of your taste testers! Love these, Pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cupcakes! I adore Nutella treats . Thank you shared this recipe at my link party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela they look great!!
    I hope to try them real soon
    Have a wonderful New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes - i'll be making these for sure - YUM! i just pinned them for later :)
    thanks for sharing, friend! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything with Nutella in it is ok by me! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great Pam! I can see why they are a favorite! Thanks for linking up to The Best of 2012 Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yum! LOVE me some Nutella! :)
    Thank you for linking up at Marvelous Mondays this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...