Monday, December 24, 2012

No Cook Peanut Butter Fudge


I have NEVER made fudge before, I have always wanted to make it, but a lot of the recipes that I found were just to complicated for me, I need a easy recipe, not too many ingredients!  I was surprised when I looked for an easy fudge recipe, I really found one that looked good.  I did change a couple of ingredients, so had in the back of my mind that it probably wont come out right.  Well I was wrong, it came out so delicious.  I was so proud of myself.  My taste testers were excited to taste these little squares of yummy goodness and I got a thumbs up for this easy, no cook fudge recipe!
Fudge
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup butter (softened)
1/2 cup agave nectar
1 tsp vanilla
4 cups sifted powdered sugar
Directions
Cream peanut butter and butter, add agave nectar and vanilla and mix thoroughly.  add powdered sugar with a spoon until it becomes to thick to stir.  Press into a foil lined, greased 8x8 pan. Chill for 1 hour or more to firm up so you can cut into pieces! 
You can find me linking up Here


6 comments:

  1. Yum! I love me some peanut butter fudge! Looks delish, Pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay ~ peanut butter fudge is delish...I made fudge all by myself for the first time this year too. I was so proud!

    Merry Christmas Friend :)
    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking of trying this recipe with honey instead of the agave syrup (since I don't have it.) This sounds awesome! I love all your recipes, especially the mug ones. I am the only dessert eater in the house so its great when I can make one serving for moi! :) Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your
    site is fantastic, as well as the content!
    My web-site property management los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really pleased to glance at this webpage
    posts which carries tons of valuable data, thanks for providing
    these kinds of data.
    Also visit my site Newscaller Radio

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...