Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies


When I read a recipe and see that nutella is added in a recipe, I know its going to be a yummy treat!  I picked up some more nutella when I went to BJ's and going up and down the aisles I was thinking of new and yummy tasting treats that I could make.  So I made a cookie, but not just any cookie, a nutella Chocolate Chip Cookie, and I tell you with the nutella mixed into the cookie dough, it has a distinct yummy taste!  If you have never tried nutella, please go and pick some up, you wont be sorry!
So today we have Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies, when you bite into this cookie, you taste yummy, delicious, superb, stupendous flavored cookies.  Very easy to prepare, you really cant mess up this recipe!

Cookie
1 cup light brown sugar
1 cup butter, (softened)
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups chocolate chips
1/4 cup nutella
Directions
Heat oven to 350.  In bowl mix flour, baking powder, slat and chocolate chips and set aside.  Mix light brown sugar, butter, vanilla and nutella until well mixed, then add flour mixture slowly.  Use small scoop to drop dough on baking sheet, bake for 9 minutes, remove cookies and cool on wire rack. 

You can find me linking up Here


9 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of hazelnuts. I had a bad drinking experience with Frangelica and I can't even stand the smell of hazelnut.
    I have been so afraid to get near a bottle of Nutella despite it being all the rave!

    xoxo
    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a jar of Nutella sitting right across the room right now. I seriously want to dig in, but it's already 1 in the morning here. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't tried it, I even saw it in the store but was in a hurry and passed it by (just before Christmas). Everything's been so rush rush rush, but I really do want to try it, and I know I will eventually! This looks like a good recipe to make while it's so cold outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.my.goodness. Sounds like Heaven to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never bought it before but I guess now is the perfect time! And then I can try these heaven looking cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever use of Nutella, and these look yummy! I've never tried Nutella before, but you are convincing me to give it a try. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got me with these cookies. They look wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, new follower from the GYB hop. These cookies look amazing. :) Can't wait to check out more of your blog!

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds delish:) I love nutella on a croissant too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...