Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Brown Sugar Blondie Bars

Not sure if you all know that I am a Baking Contributor over at Vintage Sunshine I did my first post yesterday where I made a Pinterest find Clementine and Chocolate Chip Muffins, they came out delicious!  Make sure you go on over and check out this yummy recipe, I will be posting over there about twice a month! Here is a peek of what I made ~ 
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I want to share an easy, yummy, delicious, finger licking treat!  Brown Sugar Blondie Bars are a fav in our house, everyone loves them.  With the superbowl coming up on Sunday this will be a nice treat for your dessert table!


Blondie Bar
1/4 cup butter
1 cup light brown sugar
1 egg
3/4 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
Directions
Melt butter in saucepan on medium heat - take off burner add brown sugar, stir in egg.  Stir in flour mixture (whole wheat flour and baking soda), add vanilla.  Grease 8x8 pan, pour mixture in, bake on 350 for 20 minutes.  Let cool on wire rack and then cut into squares.

You can find me linking up Here


11 comments:

  1. I'll have to tell hubby about the clementine recipe...we have lots of extras in our house after him making the cranberry orange cookies.

    xoxo
    Lanaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Blondie Bars look great! I've never made them before but my grandmother makes them really well. I will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy-peasy! Perfect for the Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG--these look D-Lish, not having people over for the big game.....but just might have to make them for myself...I mean my family anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great and I like that there is whole wheat included too. I have a bag of it that I used for bread and now need other ways to use it. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo.... looks yummy and super simple, which I really like. I'm not very creative in the kitchen so simple is good for me... as a matter of fact I do not know what a 'clementine' is, I'll have to go google it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brown Sugar and blondies and two things that MUST come together in my kitchen soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, you've got me! these are my all time favorite dessert!! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heaven, indeed! These looks so delicious my mouth is watering. Must try, and pin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look and sound soooo good! I can hardly wait to try making them with my kids! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally pinning these! :)

    It's been awhile since I have been on your blog... LOVE the new design!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...