Thursday, January 3, 2013

Grow Your Blog (Blog Hop) Co-Host

Good morning and welcome to the first Grow Your Blog (or GYB) blog hop of 2013! Happy New Year! ***A note from one of your hosts, Julie*** You can easily find my follow buttons on the right side of my toolbar and you can now follow via Facebook easily by simply clicking the "like" button in the Facebook widget. What is the Grow Your Blog Hop all about? NETWORKING! Meeting new bloggers, finding new content to follow, building your readership. Why is blog networking great for you? Simply put, it increases readership and traffic to your blog. How do you network? Visit. Comment. Invite. Communicate. These are key to growing your blog.
growyourblog200a
THIS WEEK'S HOSTS & CO-HOSTS
WHEN YOU LINK UP TO THIS PARTY:
    • Follow your hosts and co-hosts
    • Visit and follow other bloggers
    • Comment to let them know that you stopped by and how you followed (Email, GFC, Facebook, Bloglovin, etc)
    • Invite them to visit your blog (be sure to leave your blog web address - too many times have i seen bloggers comment and request a visit to their blog without leaving their blog web address)
    • Communicate with them about what you like on their blog. Let them know you are interested in their blog. USE THEIR NAME! A simple "I'm so and so stopping by. I followed you please follow me." just isn't going to interest someone into visiting your blog. Sure, you can request a visit to your blog or a follow along but engage in some type of conversation first.
    • Grab a button and promote the party (on This Gal Cooks blog, the button is located in the Navigation Tab under "Link Parties" Just click on link parties, not the items in the dropdown)GYBCOHOST
Email Julie from This Gal Cooks at thisgalcooks@gmail.com

17 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I haven't done a blog hop in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been needing to do more networking the holidays made me lazy! New GFC follower, you can see my baking love over http://www.itbakesmehappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamela! This is an awesome community of bloggers. A newbie here. Hope I can get more tips here. Followed you via GFC. Thanks. Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, happy New Year!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca
    http://pinterest.com/jennp6

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to be co-hosting with you today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pamela! So glad I "found" your blog thru the blog-hop - I'm your newest follower via GFC!

    I'd love you to visit me as well!

    ~LuAnne
    http://winterpastcooking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello- Just popping by from 2 Sisters 2 Cities- just followed you on Pinterest. Can't wait to check out all your treats in this upcoming year!

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Pamela! Thanks so much for hosting this! It is a great tool! I am a fairly new blogger and I really appreciate anything to get out there! Happy New Year!

    Tracy
    www.lifecupcakesandlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pamela! Thanks for co-hosting the GYB blog hop! Nice to meet you!

    Your newest follower,
    Deandra
    http://chaos-commotion-emotion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pamela! I'm already a fan follower but I stopped by to say thanks for co-hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!

    Thanks for co-hosting the blog hop...Happy Holidays!!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following from the GYB Hop! Cute Blog!!

    Jenn
    Squishy Cheeks & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am not really a frog face with no picture.. LOL! I tried to add a picture directly but it added to he party before I could add my picture. Since there is now way to delete, I thought I would mention it in case you can fix it.. :)

    Pam from Pams Party and Practical Tips

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blog hops are great! Thanks for organizing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this - thanks for organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very nice hop---I've about hopped myself out this week. Might join in next time =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for co-hosting. This is my first time linking up. Following you on Google+ now, was already a twitter follower.

    Brenna
    http://lifeafterlaundry.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...