Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Guest Post - Dorothy from Crazy for Crust - Peanut Butter Rolo Fudge

Peanut Butter Rolo Fudge

Well hello there! I'm Dorothy, from Crazy for Crust! I want to thank Pamela for having me here today to celebrate her one year blogiversary! I'm so happy she found her way to the blogging world, because I got to meet her. :)

In case you don't know me, I talk desserts and life over on my slice of the internet. I love pie...but it's painfully obvious to my tight jeans that I also love cookies, cake, brownies, and ice cream. So I like to bake up a storm and then share it with a slice of my life.

Pamela loves to bake up some awesome treats too...but she does it a little more healthy than I do. I think, this year, I need to be a little more like her...for the sake of my ill-fitting clothing!

But we can start that after today, mmkay? Because today I'm bringing you fudge. Full-fat, full-sugar fudge. With peanut butter and Rolos.

Peanut Butter Rolo Fudge

This fudge is super easy to whip up. I'm all for easy. I have a candy thermometer...and I know how to use it...but sometimes I just want to melt a bunch of stuff and be done. This is that fudge.

Peanut butter chips, peanut butter, and sweetened condensed milk get melted together in a pan. Then that magical concoction is sandwiched with Rolos (or, one of the best candies everrrrrr).

The hardest part is unwrapping the Rolos and not eating them as you go. Seriously.

Peanut Butter Rolo Fudge

Yeah...so healthier sweets. Definitely on the list...for tomorrow. ;)

Happy 1 year Pamela! Thanks for having me today!

Peanut Butter Rolo Fudge
Recipe by www.crazyforcrust.com

3 cups peanut butter chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
About 25 Rolos, unwrapped



  1. Line a 9x9" pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Unwrap your Rolos and set aside.
  2. Place peanut butter chips, peanut butter, and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over low heat. (Seriously, keep it on low!) Stir until melted. Turn burner as low as it can go and stir in vanilla.
  3. Working quickly, spread half the fudge mixture in the prepared pan. Top evenly with Rolos. Stir the mixture in the pan, if it is solidified, and then spread over the top of the Rolos.
  4. Chill until firm and cut into squares.
~ I want to thank my lovely friend Dorothy for celebrating with me, being my guest today and sharing this YUMMY treat!  Make sure you go over to Crazy for Crust, you will find some delicious desserts, all kinds!~


2 comments:

  1. Now that's a fudge I could sink my teeth into! Fudge crammed with something good...YUM!
    Dorothy's Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...