Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Homemade Vanilla Mini Donuts and Donut Holes


I just love all my little gadgets that I have now, let's see I have a Mini Donut Maker, Cake Pops Maker and a Waffle Maker.  I want the new Mini Pie Maker I saw at BJ's I will wait on that one!  So I make all kinds of mini donuts for the kids (snack, easy breakfast, just because) they love them.  


This time I used my friend Chrissy from The Taylor House donut recipe, I just tweaked some ingredients and they came out delicious!  The boys were like, oh these taste different so I told them that I was using a new recipe.  Thanks Chrissy! make sure you go over to her blog, she has a new look and some awesome recipes, DIY, meal planning and much more!

Donuts
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1 egg
1/2 cup fat free milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
4 tbsp canola oil
Powered sugar
Cinnamon / Sugar
Directions
Stir dry ingredients together, add milk, egg, oil and vanilla and mix well.  Follow the directions on your donut maker! After they are done roll them in powdered sugar or in cinnamon sugar mixture!

You can find me linking up Here


5 comments:

  1. YUM!!! Those donuts look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. These look good!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I love me some donuts! Can't wait to try these :) Just a new follower from the hump-day-hop :) Check out my blog sometime and follow back if you'd like!
    The Real McCoy(s)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want a donut now! You are evil! And delightful all at the same time! Haha...
    I want a donut maker!

    xoxo
    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raising Reagan told me you had a good doughnut post up, and I had to come look. It does look like a great bunch of deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...