Sunday, January 20, 2013

January Sponsor Lovelies


I am so thankful for the awesome sponsors that grace my sidebar each and every month, doesn't matter what size ad space you have I treat them all equal! I give shout outs twice a week on twitter and if I am on while they are I will re tweet whatever they post.  

Here we have 3 wonderful ladies that wanted to share a little something about themselves and there awesome blogs!  Make sure you go and visit, you wont be disappointed!


Hi! I'm Tyler from Rays of Purple! I am married to my high school sweetheart and we are currently living in Arizona. My blog is about everything really, from trying out new recipes and DIY projects, to life adventures and love. Please stop by and say hello, I would love to meet you!

 Blog  / Twitter / Pinterest

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Site  /  Facebook  /  Twitter

Hi I'm Joanna, an actor and photographer trying to live a full and fashionable life.  My blog is filled with daily outfits as well as the awkward and often sarcastic musings on life and the grand scheme of the universe.  Don't I sound profound?  Trust me, the reality is far from it, but it might make you laugh.
--------------------------------------------------------------


Hi wonderful people! Welcome to Pamela's Heavenly Treats! it's such a huge pleasure for me to be part of her blog every month. She makes us hungry every time we visit her blog, doesn't she?

About myself this time--I'm Charlene and I blog over at Rushing for Bagels. I started blogging last May 2012 and I love how my blog has grown over the several months. I write about my life, the products I enjoy and trust, and the experiences that made a difference in my life. Feel free to say hi and leave your links because I would love to check out your blogs.

Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+

~Make sure you take a look at my sidebar to the right and check out all my sponsor lovelies, they all have beautiful blogs with recipes, DIY, crafts, frugal and the list goes on~

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm a new follower from Thumping Thursdays. Have a good week!

    xo,
    Gwen
    http://junior-executive.blogspot.com
    http://green-bellpepper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...