Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Strawberry Cheesecake Cups

Happy New Year, I cant believe it is 2013, for me 2012 went by so fast!  This is my 1 year blog anniversary this month, I am so excited that I have met so many awesome friends over the course of a year!  I thank God for my blog starting off with 10 followers, and a year later almost 900 followers.  I am so glad that people have responded so positive to my Healthy Treats.  


Make sure you come back next week, that's when the party begins, each week there will be a host of giveaways for my wonderful generous friends, we have gift cards, ad space, jewelry, store credit you name it!  There will also be 2 guest posts each week from my wonderful food blogger friends!

I have come a long way with learning how to take pictures, and I can say now that my picture taking skills are coming along nicely!  Alright enough about that, let's go into the recipe of the day!

Strawberry Cheesecake Cups, this is the first time that I made cheesecake anything, so I was really excited when I found this easy recipe.  My taste testers gave it 2 thumbs up, so you know its a good treat!

Cheesecake
crushed graham crackers
2 - 8oz packages of fat free cream cheese
1/2 cup granulated sugar (this is the 1st time that I used white sugar in a treat, but I didn't want to mess it up since I never made cheesecake before)
2  tbsp whole wheat flour
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
cut strawberries (for garnish)
Directions
Set oven to 350, at the bottom of each cupcake tin put a little crushed graham cracker.  Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour together until nice and creamy.  Next add vanilla and eggs, beat well.  Now add a little strawberry juice and stir with wooden spoon.  With a ice cream scooper  fill tins 1/2 full bake for 15 minutes.  Remove from oven and place on wire hanger, once cooled add strawberry garnish if you like, and place in fridge, so that when your ready for dessert you will have a delicious treat!


You can find me linking up Here


23 comments:

  1. no way! i make this recipe all the time! i got it from a friend a few days ago. :) they're soooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum looks delicious! I'd love for you to come link up at my new link party!
    http://rainbowsandhoneysuckle.blogspot.com/2013/01/craft-yourself-crazy-link-party-1.html/
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really look devine.. will add it onto the list of bakes to make this year for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I just love cheesecake. I have recently started making raw vegan ones that are shockingly good. I may have to make this using that recipe because it is TOO cute to not to make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I have a yummy cheesecake recipe too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so good and perfect in their little cups:) I like that the cup holder keeps the portion in check;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look divine as ever! I think you were actually sent straight from heaven!! LOL

    xoxo
    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. DELICIOUS and very beautiful cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh, this is one of my husband's favorite desserts. i'm going to pin this and maybe i'll make them for his birthday next month - thanks for sharing! i'm looking forward to co hosting GYB with you and the other ladies tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a big strawberry fan, but I LOVE cheesecake (any flavor). Once again I leave your blog hungry :)

    Stopping by from VoiceBoks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pamela!
    OH my gosh, those look AMAZING!! I need to make this!

    xo Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable


    Found your blog through the Grow Your Blog blog hop! Helloo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pamela! These lil' cheese cakes look delish! I'm joining you from the blog hop. I'm always looking for quick recipes and these would be perfect. I'm following via GF and Linky. If you ever plan to paint any furniture or just love shabby chic and vintage feel free to stop by my blog. Hugs, Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks so delicious! Thank you shared this great recipe at my party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look amazing Pamela! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely recipe! I have featured you on Get Crafty Friday! Feel free to stop by and link up your latest project!

    Amy R.
    www.thestitchinmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. They look amazing! I'm a sucker for anything cheesecake!

    stopping by from Pin Me :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are so cute - and smaller portions mean you can eat more of them...I mean share! Share! LOL

    Stopping by from Marvelous Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the mini cheesecake cups and looks great with a strawberry =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Visiting from Heavenly Treats Sunday link party. These look delicious!! Thanks for sharing :) Pinning!
    - Brenda @ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love mini cheesecakes! :) Sheer awesomeness! Thanks for sharing this with us via our Sweets For My Sweetie link-up!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...