Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Sugar Cookies


I am so ready for Spring! We have had snow, cold temps, ice, hail in March 2014.  Today it is raining but it is 60 degrees, this week its supposed to be 60 and up so we will see if Spring is on its way to Eastern Shore, MD!  

It might not be beach weather yet, but in the kitchen it sure is.  I made Spring Sugar Cookies, they came out beautiful and delicious.




I have a couple of Book Reviews for March on my blog now, go check them out so you can have something good to read!

Farmers Market is OPENING on April 23rd, so I will be busy with that and the opening up of my bakery shop has been pushed back which is fine with me, I am walking with the Lord through this entire journey! 

(If you would like to guest post please let me know would love to have you, fellow bloggers NO CHARGE, non bloggers $15.00 fee)




1 comment:

  1. I love sprinkle cookies, sprinkles make everything better!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...